Mercedes S300 HYBRID
from 28000 THB per day
- Engine: 3,0 l
- Transmission: automatic
- Year: 2020
- Climate control: yes
- Multimedia: yes
- Passengers: 5 persons
- Deposit: None THB
Experience the comfort of a Mercedes S300 HYBRID in Phuket. Rent from ฿28000/day.
Toyota Vios, May 2019
Toyota Yaris, August 2019
Toyota Yaris, August 2019
Mazda 2, January 2018
Most asked questions
Leave a request on the site or call / write to the messenger. Your personal manager will contact you and clarify all the details.
2) Prepare documents
For reservation and drawing up a contract you need a passport photo, driver’s license, location or hotel name, as well as a phone number for communication.
3) Get a car
We will bring the car to you at the hotel or at the airport and sign the contract. In addition to payment, it will be necessary to make a deposit, which will be returned upon delivery of the car.
If desired, we can deliver, and then pick up the car from anywhere in Phuket. Cost depends on location:
- Talang 200/200 THB
- Kathu 300/300 THB
- Patong 300/300 THB
- Kamala 300/300 THB
- Surin 300/300 THB
- Bangtao 300/300 THB
- Kata 400/400 THB
- Karon 400/400 THB
- Chalong 400/500 THB
- Naiharn 500/500 THB
- Rawai 500/500 THB
- Panwa 500/500 THB
- Rasada 500/500 THB
- Airport 500/500 THB
- Naithon 500/500 THB
- Maikao 500/500 THB
Night time is charged at a double rate.
We accept payment in the following ways:
- Cash in Thai Baht
- By credit card (charge 3%)
Yes, there are several features in Thailand's traffic rules.
- In Thailand - left-hand traffic, so the rule works - interference on the left (with the exception of roundabouts).
- Any instructions from the policeman are prioritized and must be followed without complaint.
- There is no such thing as a causeless stop in Thailand. Therefore, being stopped by a policeman, it makes no sense to argue, this will only aggravate the situation.
- Very often raids are carried out to identify those who have drunk while driving, as well as the availability of driver rights. With this raid they stop everyone in a row. A fine of 20,000 baht or a prison term follows for alcohol.
- Overtaking or leading another vehicle is permitted only on the right side.
- Any unregulated intersection should be regarded as equivalent.
- With a red traffic signal, a left turn is allowed, making sure that there is no prohibition sign and giving way to other road users.
- Blinking lights means that the driver wants to drive first.
- Speed limits: in the village - 60 km / h, outside the village - 90 km / h, on the highway - 110 km / h.